Reservation Guarantee, Cancellation and No-show Policies
- Company needs an E-mail or any authentic confirmation for a guaranteed reservation.
- It is mandatory for any Non-Resident Indians/Foreigners to produce their valid Passport & Visa at the time of arrival.
- It is mandatory for any Indian resident to carry a valid photo identity (address)proof to produce at the time of arrival.
- At time of room booking to be advice no of persons staying in the room. Each Room Maximum 3 persons only allowed.
- If the stay of any guest extends after 24 hrs a grace period of 2hrs will be given without any charge. After that full day tariff will be charged.
- All room reservations will be held until 6:00 pm of the expected arrival date. To hold the reservation after 6:00 pm, the company should mention the time of check in while making the reservation.
- Reservation cancellation must be made 48 hours prior to the said arrival date to avoid Cancellation Charge.
- If the guest does not arrive the hotel during the expected date of arrival, a No-show Charge of one night room retention will be levied and the bill will be sent to the company.
- All charges incurred during the stay of the guest must be settled upon departure in cash or credit card of the guest.
- Bill to Company payment should be done on or before 15 days after submission of the bills.
- Discrepancies should be intimated within a week
- Cheques /DD should be in favour of East and West Guest and allied services pvt ltd , payable at Hyderabad.